Dentists know that it is important to build their business and that they need to work their ass off if they want to become successful. Scheduling Institute is a dental practice management consultant firm that aims to help dentist in managing their business, addressing and fixing issues that hinder success, and training staff to become competent in the work field.
Founded by Jay Geier
Scheduling Institute is founded by Jay Geier and its ultimate goal is to help dentist in coming up with effective dental practice management. Scheduling Institute can help you through the following services:
- Effective scheduling procedure – Scheduling Institute will evaluate the current scheduling system and will come up of ways on how to improve the weak points of your system. Always keep in mind that your scheduling procedure should be beneficial not only to your team, but most importantly to your patients.
- Staff and client interaction – The members of the team should know how to properly interact with patients as well as to their co-members. Scheduling Institute will carefully study the atmosphere in the workplace and will then implement methods on how to keep the staff motivated to eventually improve their work performance and patient interaction. Always keep in mind that your patients or clients are the core of your business. Hence, you have to make sure that your patients are extremely satisfied with your services or else they will not come back and will not even recommend you to their friends.
- Building referral – Scheduling Institute helps you build an effective referral system. The company will teach you different ways of connecting with other dentists who can offer patient referral.
- Business marketing – For your dentistry business to grow, you need to think of effective ways to market your business. Scheduling Institute will not only help your staff come up with effective patient scheduling and interaction, but will also teach your staff on how to effectively market your business such as advertising and using social media. Many dentists nowadays use social media platforms to reach as many clients as possible. Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook are just some of the most visited social media platforms today, which will surely help you bring in more patients.
- Hygiene improvement – Scheduling Institute also conducts hygiene improvement. The coaching program about hygienic improvement is personally led by Jay Geier. He will teach the entire dentistry team about different hygienic practices and how to effectively integrate them in the dental office.
Jay Geier’s 25 years of experience in the dental industry has made him successful in dental
staff training, dental coaching, and new patient generation. His company; The Scheduling Institute has helped a lot of dentists through his unique staff training and techniques and practices that mainly focus on generating new patients. Jay Geier founded the Scheduling Institute in 1997. The company’s goal is to generate new patients by simply leveraging the staff. The member of the dental team should undergo training and seminar that aims to improve patient’s interaction and giving greater value to dentistry practice. Through Scheduling Institute, dentists are guaranteed that they will be able to improve the number of new patients every month by up to 60%.